Stick Fight/Tutorial Stick Fight/Tutorial

HUH?

When I pressed play, i saw what looked like a tutorial screen for about frame, then a stick movie. The movie was better than decent, or atleast compared to what I could do which dosen't amount to much. I think you forgot to put an actionscript "stop" at the beginning of the tutorial.

ask a pink ninja ask a pink ninja

Use the question:

Are all ninjas gay?

Aragorn DAY 1 Aragorn DAY 1

It was OK

First of all, im just guessing, but i think instead of aragorn you meant gandalf if you meant to use the wizard from lord of the rings. If that wasnt your intention, sorry. That was pretty good scenery and such, not that that means much coming from me. but what was the point?

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

Great!

why is almost everything "because it was wise"?

the dolphin had fun with the alien because it was wise

the person hid from the chainsaw because it was wise
it was still good. my favorite:

the animal punched the computer because it was bored.

Age of War Age of War

KOOL

It was really good. creative with the different units. one thing, it could have a exp notification, like if you have 4000 or 14000 or 45000 or 200000 exp, then the star flashes. It should have had like, a revolutionary or civil war age. Also, if you were really dedicated to the game you could make Age of War 2 where you can make multiple castles, or multiple turret towers, or multiple spawning, or a unit spawning speed upgrade. But other than those far fetched suggestions it was GREAT!

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Awesome!!!

This game is cool. Just two things about strategy. Save money. use the grenade launcher, and GUNMEN ARE THE KEY!

raising fighting spirits raising fighting spirits

u were right,

good fighting music, oh yea, i dunno how to vote on music, i mean how good something is, but i know that i like urs